To celebrate the publication of The Model Method by Hollie Grant this December, we’re offering you the chance to win some amazing prizes, if you pre-order!
You could win The Model Method Online Plus RRP £397, which includes
o 6 x personalised Model Method workout videos
o 23 x recipes online and in “Nourish”
o A Model Method Online Starter Pack delivered
o 2 month Headspace subscription
o A copy of the latest Psychologies magazine
o 27 specifically written articles and guides covering topics such as Mental Health, Nutrition, Exercise and Sleep
o Weekly motivational and themed emails
o Three personalised Skype sessions with Hollie
o A personal support plan at the end of your three weeks
£100 Sweaty Betty vouchers!
Simply pre-order your copy (either hard copy book or eBook) from any bookshop (links below) and email proof of purchase, such as a receipt (don’t forget to hide your address though) to email@example.com. This is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales only and closes at 11:59pm on 27th December 2017. Please read the full terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This is a prize draw to win the Model Method online plus and £100 of Sweaty Betty Vouchers.
2. To enter, please pre-order The Model Method by Hollie Grant and email proof of your pre-order, such as confirmation receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown marketing team, whose decision will be final.
4. The winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Book Group
(hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
5. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 17.10.2017 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 27.12.2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in England, Scotland and Wales, except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
9. The winner’s name will be published in an email to the winner by 10th January 2018, as well as on the Improvement Zone giveaway page.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0DZ.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
12. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group, address Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0DZ and in conjunction with The Model Method address 136-144 NEW KINGS ROAD, FULHAM, LONDON, SW6 4LZ.
14. Model Method online plus plan is supplied directly by The Model Method itself and neither Little, Brown nor any other member of the Hachette group makes any warranty or claim in respect of it or accepts any liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise howsoever in respect of this part of the prize. In the event that the winner has any questions about the programme or its suitability for them, they should contact The Model Method at HOLLIE@PILATESPT.CO.UK for more information.
15. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.