Terms & Conditions:
1 This is a prize draw to win:
• A 90 minute meet and greet with Chrissie Wellington over coffee in Bristol, UK
• £50 towards travel is included
The winner will have six months to meet Chrissie, subject to Chrissie’s availability.
To enter, please pre-order To The Finish Line by Chrissie Wellington and email proof of your pre-order, such as confirmation receipt to email@example.com.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown marketing team, whose decision will be final.
3. The winner may see their entry posted on the Little, Brown Book Group
(hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 13.02.2017 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 19.04.2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over in England, Scotland and Wales, except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families
6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
9. The winner’s name will be published on the Improvement Zone website on 26.04.2017.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0DZ.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
12. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group, address Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0DZ.
14. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Chrissie Wellington Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions: